We believe in the power of loving, serving and encouraging each woman in our congregation and community. The women’s ministry is an excellent choice if you’re not feeling connected or simply hungry for God’s specific Word for you. Grab a cup of tea or coffee and take a moment to visit our site. Take notice of our upcoming events, Bible studies and how you can easily get involved.
As a group of women, we believe our calling is to love, encourage and serve the women of New Hope and those in our community. We offer a variety of opportunities to do this: Bible studies throughout the week, prayer retreats, Sunday school classes, celebration evenings and connections into the community. We would love you to journey with us and discover the calling God has on your life.
The women’s ministry team consists of ladies who worship at the north and south campuses. Don’t hesitate to ask any of us about the ministry and how you may become a part of what God is doing at New Hope.
Donna Conrad, Team leader
Women’s Minstry Team
Michelle Bonner | Donna Conrad | Valencia Marierose | Catherine Stevens | Holli Redlich | Susan Dell
Email us at email@example.com
- Ladies Only Sunday School AM Community Groups at North Campus | Gleason, Gunter-Wilson, Kuehn, McClain-Hayden & Pierce | (For more details contact Melody Weaver or Catherine Stevens)
- Ladies Only Sunday School AM Community Groups at South Campus | Cotton | (For more details contact Linda Hayes or Susan Dell)
- Ladies Bible Study Monday PM & Tuesday AM | (For more details contact Holli Redlich or Melody Weaver)
- Ladies Bible Study Wednesday PM at North Campus | (For more details contact Valencia Marierose or Melody Weaver)
- Ladies Bible Study Wednesday PM at South Campus | (For more details contact Linda Hayes or Susan Dell)
- Naomi Ministry: Life Coaching/Mentoring for Women | (For more details contact Lesley Deyton or Susan Dell)