Dear Prospective Student on Mission,
We believe at New Hope Baptist Church that our church has a calling that would take us from Fayetteville to the “uttermost parts of the world”. The purpose of going on mission is always with the objective of taking the Gospel to the nations including our own. In doing so, we want to carry out this call using God’s resources in a way that honors Him.
I trust that God has burdened your heart for the people that you will minister to and that you have prayerfully considered your participating in our upcoming mission trip.
This application and training sessions are designed to provide our Mission Team with information about you that will help them in the team selection process.
Thank you for carefully completing these steps to go “on mission” with New Hope. We look forward in seeing and hearing how God will be using you in building His Kingdom.
In Him, John Conrad
Associate Pastor of Music/Missions
- 1 Letter from John Conrad
- 2 Requirements
- 3 Application procedure document checklist
- 4 Student International Mission Application
- 5 Testimony Church Involvement
- 6 Parent Permission Affidavit Form
- 7 Student Permission Agreement Form
- 8 Student Medical Information Revised
- 9 – Affidavit of Consent for Children Traveling Abroad
- 2018 International Mission Trips