Upward Stars provides unique programs designed to adapt and expand with each athlete as they develop in their personal athletic journey. Browse our programs and find the one that best fits you! Each program incorporates intense practice sessions, high-level coaching, character lessons, and a service project.
How are we different?
- Intentional focus on developing each player mentally, athletically, spiritually and socially.
- Programs increase in intensity with each athlete as they improve, helping them pursue excellence both on and off the court.
What is the benefit?
- Comprehensive athletic development that will prepare each athlete for long-term success.
- Character lessons that will model for players what it means to live a meaningful and impactful life.
Why Upward Stars?
- National, trusted youth sports organization with 18 years of experience and programs in 47 states and 72 countries.
- Only youth sports provider that offers 360 Progression, a uniquely designed total sports experience that adapts and expands as players develop and grow in their personal athletic journeys.
- Upward Stars coaches will conduct a series of workouts for prospective members of our travel teams.
- Workouts will be conducted at North Campus Gym
- March 1 | Travel teams selected
- Week of March 14 | Practices begin
- Week of March 23 | Tournament season begins
- Week of May 25 | Regular season ends
- Month of July | Participation in national tournament
For additional info and to register you can visit our Upward Stars website.