Every person for every year must fill out an application and those 18 and older a background check in order to be considered for our upcoming Mission Trips. This can be done on-line or by the attached form and submitted to New Hope Missions. If under 18, please contact Kelly Renie at firstname.lastname@example.org at South Campus and Laurie King email@example.com at North Campus for further requirements and training.
Deadline for application and non-refundable deposit of $100 for all summer mission trips will be March 1, 2017. Student applications must be submitted to Kelly Renie at South Campus or Laurie King at North Campus.
International Mission Opportunities for 2017
Deadline for all Summer Mission trips is March 1, 2017 with a $100 non refundable deposit. Applications are available in the sidebar to the right.
- When – June 8-18, 2017 (11 days)
- Cost – approx. $3000
- Ministry – Team will be working in an authentic African ministry, deep in the bush of Zimbabwe. Team will be ministering through sports and games, joining missionary Vicky Graham in medical efforts, going hut-to-hut building relationships, sharing the gospel and working in the schools training teachers.
- Contact person – Scott Woodward – firstname.lastname@example.org or Manda Woodward email@example.com
- When – June 14-26, 2017 (13 days)
- Cost – approx. $2900 (includes airfare)
- Ministry – Team will be returning to Mae Hong Son in support of Jeff and Tiff Raich’s ministry to their orphan home in the Long Neck Village. Team will be ministering through teaching ESL, medical, sports, clown, light construction and local block parties.
- Contact person – Don Stout – firstname.lastname@example.org
- When – June 23-30, 2017 (8 days)
- Cost – approx. $1500
- Ministry – Team will be partnering with Dan Moran Ministries in developing partnerships with local churches in evangelism and service ministry. Help with Discipleship with the 3D strategy for Spiritual Growth – Discover, Develop and Deploy.
- Contact person – Shelly Preuer – email@example.com 404.539.2943
- When – July 2-12, 2017 (11 days)
- Cost – approx $700 plus airfare
- Ministry – Teams will be ministering to different locations in Wales with Choir Presentations, visiting nursing homes, primary schools, and women events.
- Contact person – Donna Conrad – firstname.lastname@example.org
- When – July 13-20, 2016 (8 days) Student Focus
- Cost – approx. $1500 (includes airfare)
- Ministry – Team will minister to the children of Maison d’Enfants par la foi orphanage using crafts, music, discipleship and mentoring. Also there will be opportunities for projects on new property where orphanage is under construction.
- Contact person – Laurie King – email@example.com – North Campus; Kelly Renie – firstname.lastname@example.org
- When – Oct. 10 – 24, 2017 (tentative dates )
- Cost – approx. $3000 (includes airfare)
- Ministry – Team will be ministering with Lynn Kennedy “Shattering Darkness”, through pastor training, women’s and children’s events.
- Contact person – Linda Wallace – email@example.com
- When – TBA
- Cost – approx. $3000
- Ministry – Team will be building relationships and serving the children in the Cooper Beach community through the ministry of Red Meets Green, Ashley Stoll
- Contact person – Ashley Stoll – firstname.lastname@example.org